Financial Advice

How can I use my Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits to pay for my spouse’s or my child’s college expenses? Read answer

Servicemembers currently serving who have at least six years in the military (active and/or reserve) and agree to serve four more years may qualify to transfer their Post-9/11 GI Bill benefits to their spouse and/or dependent. Other eligibility criteria apply.

More information: